The Peddlers

Search:
Latest Update

31 January 2021

Addition to Galleries Page - Personal Collection.  Thanks to Dave Stewart.

7 July 2020

Addition to Galleries page - Peddlers on Dutch TV.  Thanks to Terry Sinett.

13 May 2020

Thanks to Terry Sinnett for additions to Galleries page.

10 October 2018

Great New Roy Phillips album, "Standard Procedure 1"

A set of songs given the classic Peddlers treatment includes "Summertime", "Got My Mojo Working", "Let It Be" and a live version of "My Way" recorded in 1974 by the Peddlers in Amsterdam.

now available from Roy's website

www.royphillips.org  

8 April 2017

Thanks to our friend Bas Mollenkramer for these images of the ultra rare

French release of 'Suite London'

See Galleries

8 March 2013

New image sent in by Jurgen Degasperi!

See Galleries

13 July 2012

Live Photos 1976-1980

See Galleries

15 June 2012

'Southern Woman'

TV clip added to Discography

See 'Birthday'

5 June 2012

New Gallery Page

6 Sept 2007

Ladies and gentlemen,
The Peddlers

24 Sept 2007 

Roy's New CD

Dancing With Shadows

19 August 2006

Suite London

15 April 2006

'Suite London' now on cd! Order here    

7 March 2006

Tis' here enjoy

Click the above link for Roy Phillip's new album! and DVD

Peddlers Forum

[Add a reply]Add a reply
*Back to index

Chat about The Peddlers

Tab Martin
Webmasters
09 November 2005
19:52:37

[quote in reply]

Roy Phillips has contacted with the news that Tab has been quite ill of late and asks the following:

"Please darlin' Peds fans give my darlin' friend a contact. He will so appreciate it. and his dear Lady Isabel.

Thank you so much

Love

Roy Phillips

Roy has given us the following email address for anyone who would like to send a message to Tab and Isabel isabel.matos.brearey@sapo.pt

Thanks

John and Roy

Derek
21 November 2005
09:29:58

[quote in reply]

Re:Tab Martin

Webmasters wrote:

> Roy Phillips has contacted with the news that Tab has been quite ill of late and asks the following:

> "Please darlin' Peds fans give my darlin' friend a contact. He will so appreciate it. and his dear Lady Isabel.

> Thank you so much

> Love

> Roy Phillips

> Roy has given us the following email address for anyone who would like to send a message to Tab and Isabel isabel.matos.brearey@sapo.pt

> Thanks

> John and Roy

Tab,

My sincerest best wishes to you in returning to full health and I am sure that I speak for your many fans who visit this website and who are still enjoying the fantastic music you gave to us, along with Roy and Trevor. There has never been another Jazz trio like the Peddlers and there never will be. You really were something special and your music will live forever.

Best wishes to Isabel.

Regards

Derek

Terry Sinnett
24 November 2005
12:50:02

[quote in reply]

Webmasters wrote:

> Roy Phillips has contacted with the news that Tab has been quite ill of late and asks the following:

> "Please darlin' Peds fans give my darlin' friend a contact. He will so appreciate it. and his dear Lady Isabel.

> Thank you so much

> Love

> Roy Phillips

> Roy has given us the following email address for anyone who would like to send a message to Tab and Isabel isabel.matos.brearey@sapo.pt

> Thanks

> John and Roy

Hi John & Roy - thanks for passing this information on, and I'm sure all PEDDS fans will want to wish Tab a speedy recovery. At least he's in a nice part of the world to help!! I have sent him a mail and hope to hear from him soon.

No doubt, if you have some more news or information, you'll keep us all posted.

Best Regards

Terry

Hans Pleij
26 November 2005
16:20:59

[quote in reply]

Thanks to Roy, Tab and Trevor

Being a fan since the mid-seventies, I only had one wish concerning the Peddlers: seeing them live on stage and hope to chat with them backstage.

Unfortunately this is not possible anymore, but I'm very grateful that I have a lot of albums to listen to.

I would like to thank Roy, Tab and Trevor for all he great music they recorded. I'll listen to them as long there are turntables to put them on. The Peddlers deserved much wider recognition that they had, because they were way ahead of their time.

Great music by great talents.

Thank you for the music,

with kind regards,

Hans Pleij

Katwijk aan zee

The Netherlands

PS. I really hope that Tab will get better soon.

Tanya (Tab's daughter)
08 December 2005
19:56:24

[quote in reply]

Webmasters wrote:

> Thank you so much

> Love

> Roy Phillips

> Thanks

> John and Roy

Just want to say my dad has been quite ill..but has hopefully now come through the worst. I know that he loves to hear from any of you out there.

He is a great dad and we love him dearly and my sisters and i thankyou for messages sent...

Mike Masterton
17 December 2005
07:19:36

[quote in reply]

Webmasters wrote:Oh dear, I'll send a message right now !quite ill of late and asks the following:

> Thank you so much

> Love

> Roy Phillips

> Thanks

> John and Roy

* Messages in this forum
* Forum topics

The opinions expressed in the forums are those of the poster and not neccesarily those of the editors. Please report abuse of this site to the webmaster.