The Peddlers

Search:
Latest Update

31 January 2021

Addition to Galleries Page - Personal Collection.  Thanks to Dave Stewart.

7 July 2020

Addition to Galleries page - Peddlers on Dutch TV.  Thanks to Terry Sinett.

13 May 2020

Thanks to Terry Sinnett for additions to Galleries page.

10 October 2018

Great New Roy Phillips album, "Standard Procedure 1"

A set of songs given the classic Peddlers treatment includes "Summertime", "Got My Mojo Working", "Let It Be" and a live version of "My Way" recorded in 1974 by the Peddlers in Amsterdam.

now available from Roy's website

www.royphillips.org  

8 April 2017

Thanks to our friend Bas Mollenkramer for these images of the ultra rare

French release of 'Suite London'

See Galleries

8 March 2013

New image sent in by Jurgen Degasperi!

See Galleries

13 July 2012

Live Photos 1976-1980

See Galleries

15 June 2012

'Southern Woman'

TV clip added to Discography

See 'Birthday'

5 June 2012

New Gallery Page

6 Sept 2007

Ladies and gentlemen,
The Peddlers

24 Sept 2007 

Roy's New CD

Dancing With Shadows

19 August 2006

Suite London

15 April 2006

'Suite London' now on cd! Order here    

7 March 2006

Tis' here enjoy

Click the above link for Roy Phillip's new album! and DVD

Peddlers Forum

[Add a reply]Add a reply
*Back to index

Chat about The Peddlers

Peddlers trivia
Delboy
30 June 2006
07:44:55

[quote in reply]

In answer to Brians Peddlers trivia question in the replies to Eva's lyrics posting, Mike has come up with the answer, well done Mike. Now here's one thats a little trickier !

Complete the following !

"Our Love Is Like Holding A Candle To The Sun, ............ ?

Roy Phillips.

mike plosker
30 June 2006
10:57:36

[quote in reply]

Delboy wrote:

In answer to Brians Peddlers trivia question in the replies to Eva's lyrics posting, Mike has come up with the answer, well done Mike. Now here's one thats a little trickier !

Complete the following !

"Our Love Is Like Holding A Candle To The Sun, ............ ?

and the sun goes down......

Roy Phillips.

Delboy
30 June 2006
12:45:06

[quote in reply]

Very good !
Brian Down Under
30 June 2006
21:48:04

[quote in reply]

G'day guys! Nice one Del, ... good one Mike! Gee Mike, you only just pipped me at the post with the answer to that one!! (Yeah, ... right!!). Well, any Pedds fan worth his/her salt knows where my original trivia question came from, and the answer, but Del's trickier one? Not so easy! C'mon Del, ... enlighten us! In the meantime, ... try this one, ... "Then, through the darkness came, ........ ??" Clue: You won't be singing Roy's praises if you come up with the answer to this one!

I've decided that we should have a "PEDDLERS CONVENTION", ... a World-wide gathering of true blue, fair dinkum, dyed-in-the-wool Pedds fans. How about a BBQ and few beers and lots of Pedds music at my place? Any takers??

mike plosker
01 July 2006
10:06:02

[quote in reply]

Brian Down Under wrote:

G'day guys! Nice one Del, ... good one Mike! Gee Mike, you only just pipped me at the post with the answer to that one!! (Yeah, ... right!!). Well, any Pedds fan worth his/her salt knows where my original trivia question came from, and the answer, but Del's trickier one? Not so easy! C'mon Del, ... enlighten us! In the meantime, ... try this one, ... "Then, through the darkness came, ........ ??" Clue: You won't be singing Roy's praises if you come up with the answer to this one!

I've decided that we should have a "PEDDLERS CONVENTION", ... a World-wide gathering of true blue, fair dinkum, dyed-in-the-wool Pedds fans. How about a BBQ and few beers and lots of Pedds music at my place? Any takers??

A shot of light that spelt a name

Brian Down Under
01 July 2006
10:54:55

[quote in reply]

Well done Mike!! You got it right, ... that's 3 out of 3 !! So, ... that's THREE confirmed Pedds fans out there, Mike, Del and myself. Where are the the rest you??!! C'mon, lets see if we if we can get a register going, ... send your name and location, age, if you like, to me and let's find out just how many dedicated Peddlers fans there are out there. Use this email address, browstron@optusnet.com.au and register your interest.

In the meantime, ... try this one, ... complete the following, ... "Thank God, .............. ??? C'mon, that's an easy one!! (Del and Mike P are not allowed to answer this one, ... except directly to me with their registration details!!)

Delboy
01 July 2006
19:06:52

[quote in reply]

Brian Down Under wrote:

If the beers cold and the music is loud, I am on my way !!

Del

Brian
04 July 2006
07:11:55

[quote in reply]

Right oh then Del, ... but it looks like just you, Mike P and me at this stage!! C'mon you lot!! "Two's company, three's a crowd" just don't cut it in this case!! Where is everybody? Go on, ... I dare you, ... let's see if you can inundate me with takers!! BBQ & a booze up at my place, ... Peddlers music from go to whoa, ... might even entice Roy P to pop over and stick his head in the door. He's only "just across the ditch" from me you know!! Imagine that, ... enjoying a steak and a beer with the man himself!!

Terry Sinnett
04 July 2006
16:35:34

[quote in reply]

Terry Sinnett
04 July 2006
16:43:12

[quote in reply]

Well that one seemed to get lost in cyber space, so Brian here is another attempt at the reply:

Thank God yesterday gone. Tomorrows rights are yesterdays wrongs. Thank god yesterdays gone. Tomorrow is a beautiful song.  I could go on.....

Sounds a great idea for a Peddlers Convention, especially if the master would turn up.

What a thought of heaven - great music, good food, good wine, and friends!!  Maybe one more thing to make it a perfect heaven... lets have it in Wales!!!

Brian
05 July 2006
02:39:27

[quote in reply]

Sounds good to me! All those rolling green hills, famous male voices, ... set it up and I'm there!!

* Messages in this forum
* Forum topics

The opinions expressed in the forums are those of the poster and not neccesarily those of the editors. Please report abuse of this site to the webmaster.