The Peddlers

Search:
Latest Update

31 January 2021

Addition to Galleries Page - Personal Collection.  Thanks to Dave Stewart.

7 July 2020

Addition to Galleries page - Peddlers on Dutch TV.  Thanks to Terry Sinett.

13 May 2020

Thanks to Terry Sinnett for additions to Galleries page.

10 October 2018

Great New Roy Phillips album, "Standard Procedure 1"

A set of songs given the classic Peddlers treatment includes "Summertime", "Got My Mojo Working", "Let It Be" and a live version of "My Way" recorded in 1974 by the Peddlers in Amsterdam.

now available from Roy's website

www.royphillips.org  

8 April 2017

Thanks to our friend Bas Mollenkramer for these images of the ultra rare

French release of 'Suite London'

See Galleries

8 March 2013

New image sent in by Jurgen Degasperi!

See Galleries

13 July 2012

Live Photos 1976-1980

See Galleries

15 June 2012

'Southern Woman'

TV clip added to Discography

See 'Birthday'

5 June 2012

New Gallery Page

6 Sept 2007

Ladies and gentlemen,
The Peddlers

24 Sept 2007 

Roy's New CD

Dancing With Shadows

19 August 2006

Suite London

15 April 2006

'Suite London' now on cd! Order here    

7 March 2006

Tis' here enjoy

Click the above link for Roy Phillip's new album! and DVD

Peddlers Forum

[Add a reply]Add a reply
*Back to index

Chat about The Peddlers

Season's Greetings from Roy Philips
John and Roy
23 December 2006
19:50:07

[quote in reply]

Here's a Christmas message from Roy Phillips to all you out there with some great news for next year. 

A very Happy Xmas John and Roy and a healthy and blessed New Year. To all forum participants, God Bless you all and have the best New Year. Hopefully , We at Roy Phillips .Org will have new products for you all, including a D.V.D of 'An evening With' plus a new 'Hammond album' Organised Grime. starting recording in Feb 07. My love to you all and thank you for your support. Love Roy

We'd also like to say a Merry Christmas to all our Peddlers friends.  Thanks for staying with us - John and Roy.

Steven
25 December 2006
18:34:53

[quote in reply]

Hi people!

I recently got to know "The Peddlers", but I like it a lot! Normally I am more into heavier stuff like Faith No More, but there some great musical ideas behind The Peddlers, which caught me after listening a couple of times.... Well, I will read some more on this page 'bout you guys, and perhaps catch ya later. Merry Xmass and hopefully 2007 will bring you everything you ever wanted.

Cheers to the good life!

Steven Tolkamp, vocalist for Fake No More

See also: http://www.fakenomore.com [new window]

Rob
26 December 2006
18:32:46

[quote in reply]

John and Roy wrote:

Here's a Christmas message from Roy Phillips to all you out there with some great news for next year. 

A very Happy Xmas John and Roy and a healthy and blessed New Year. To all forum participants, God Bless you all and have the best New Year. Hopefully , We at Roy Phillips .Org will have new products for you all, including a D.V.D of 'An evening With' plus a new 'Hammond album' Organised Grime. starting recording in Feb 07. My love to you all and thank you for your support. Love Roy

We'd also like to say a Merry Christmas to all our Peddlers friends.  Thanks for staying with us - John and Roy.

Thanks so much Roy, for all the endless musical pleasure. You are truly amazing!

And thanks guys for the great website.

Mike Masterton
16 January 2007
20:55:49

[quote in reply]

Happy New Year to all, sorry I'm late with this, but circumstance's beyond me dictated.Anyway good new's from Roy ref the Hammond album + DVD can't wait as they say.

John Shingleton(Avonhead)
06 April 2007
10:52:26

[quote in reply]

Just watched Roy on CTV( Chritschurch Television). I loved the Errol Gardner style on one of the songs.

* Messages in this forum
* Forum topics

The opinions expressed in the forums are those of the poster and not neccesarily those of the editors. Please report abuse of this site to the webmaster.